Monday, September 6, 2010

My Three Words

Faith••••Teach••••People

Faith: Faith is something I use everyday, I rely very heavily on the fact that God has me in the palm of His hand. It has taken many years, but I truly believe that God has my best interest in mind. My faith in God leads me to trust that what His word, the Bible says is true, a love letter to me, it's hard to believe that the God of the universe wrote a love letter for me to have and read anytime I want to. In the Bible I can find the answers to any life questions I have, and where faith comes in, is I can't always see with my human eyes that God is with me, but I can feel in my heart that He has a plan and purpose for me and loves me just the way I am.

{God will not push His way into my life...I have to want Him to be a part of my life.}

Teach: I love to teach. I also love to study. I study...then I teach. It's fun to see if what I teach sticks, whether it's the babies at work, my own kids, a Bible study or my small group!

{There isn't anything more fulfilling than studying, teaching and watching.}

People: I really enjoy people, big people, little people and medium sized people. I spend my work day with toddling people, I spend my family time with big boys, little boys, and a variety of girls. I spend my free time with high school people and girlfriend people. Although, I do enjoy alone time~I am happiest when I am with people. I have made an attempt, (an attempt) to love people, based solely on the fact that God commanded me to.


{If God loved
me so much that He gave His one and only son to die as a sacrifice for my sins, the least I can do is love people.}

I am learning to love all people, not just the people I consider acceptable or easy to get along with but everyone I meet. I do believe that each person I come in contact with is an opportunity that God has set up for me. I am not always successful at loving everyone I meet, it's a process. I'm a work in process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment